Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'm SUCH a slacker

My only excuse is that life is absolutely crazy!!!

Mark and I are heading out on a road trip/semi-vacation. He has some business in Ohio as do I, so we're going to drive out there on Saturday, spend some time with friends, check out the area and then meet up with our business associates. We had hoped to do a real vacation, but the timing is off a bit.

In the next 12 months, we plan to either do a cruise/all inclusive or go over to England. My eldest stepson and his fiancee with be spending two years working in England and England is a LOT closer than Australia. They may spend Christmas with us, which would be wonderful! If not, we'll fly over to England, with a possible side trip to visit our friend Willa in Switzerland. We've only been away on family/work related trips since our meeting trip in 2001.

As a result and since preplanning my trip, I've been working a LOT, but I'm getting a lot accomplished as well!

So, that's why I've been such a slacker with respect to blogging.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>