Friday, January 28, 2005

Random morning thoughts

Waking up to a warm furry body curled up against you is just the way to greet the day (well, outside of the obvious!). Nala snuggled up in my arms and stayed there the entire night.

Dh and I treated ourselves last night and went to TGIFridays. They have a great 3 course meal special going on. I was so chilled that I just had some onion soup, but I finally got to ampe the vanilla bean cheesecake ;) Exciting life I lead!

Oh boy...hope this isn't going to be one of *THOSE* boring blog posts.

After dinner, we trotted over to Barnes and Noble, since DH thought he could get some stamps there. BAAAAD idea. I'm TERRIBLE in bookstores! I restrained myself and only got a couple of books (thank God I still had a gift card!).

I picked up The Pleasure Slave by Gena Showalter, Portrait of a Bride by Tracy Fobes, Time Rogues by Kay Austin, Siren by Cheryl Sawyer and Divine Fire by Melanie Jackson. I tend to only get to a bookstore once a month, so I was rather pleased with how few books I got ;) No, WalMart doesn't count as a bookstore.

The DH will be working all weekend, so mine will be really quiet as well. Now that he has acquired this freelance position, he's got to produce a 'skin' for the client's hardware and that's what he plans to do tomorrow. Then Sunday he spends at a work site from 7A-7P. With the prospect of him being so busy this weekend, I plan to split my time between working and reading for fun. I picked up Divine Fire and it already pulled me in, so this is a very good sign :) I'd just LOVE to stretch out on the couch and read for an entire weekend!

Sometimes I wish work was less busy, but I truly do strive with my busy schedule!

I've been considering a professional blog. What do you think? Should I?



2 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>