Monday, January 24, 2005

This week is off to a fab start!

I was super stressed last night, but today I'm sooo upbeat! Had some great work news this morning and that got the week off to a great start! I'm sipping the most amazing iced cider and I've been up since forever, so I've gotten so much accomplished today!

My cats now have a blog. You can find it in my links. They're having a great time with it and so am I. The little darlings will probably be begging for a website soon!

What is it about Walmart that makes me want to get enough stuff to outfit a small nation? We stopped in there last night to get a couple of things and walked out with a cart piled high with things that we wanted/semi needed but weren't urgent.

I indulged in buying a few books with my Christmas gift card . Got this month's Bomshells, so the trip was a success for me. Anytime I can buy books, I have a good shopping trip. Yes, it is an illness ;)






4 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>