Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Doesn't everybody eat frozen grapes?

My husband is away right now, so the kitchen is stocked with food that "offends his sensibilities". Among these are bunches of grapes that I've frozen and eat for breakfast. Apparently, this isn't an Australian thing! When I explained that I was munching on them, he couldn't believe it. Lol, well I don't exactly understand the whole Vegemite thing so we're even!

When he goes away, I become even more of a workaholic. I worked until well into the night and outside of a few phone calls and a dinner break, I never looked away from my PC or hard copy. I guess I do this to chase the loneliness away. Of course my eyes are burning and my hands are sore today, so I may try to be a little nicer to my body today. We'll see ;)

While hubby is away...the job offers come in! Considering that he isn't even actively searching (though we are considering relocating to another part of the country), he's had three cold calls, emails, etc in the last two weeks. The latest one is from a friend of mine who has just moved divisions within his company. He wants Mark's resume now for a position with great benefits, great pay, etc. The only problem is that Mark wouldn't have the programming opportunities he has now, and the programming is his passion. I'm leaving it ALL up to him since he knows what will be the most fulfilling for him.

We sure do live in interesting times :) When life is spinning wildly, eat frozen grapes!


1 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>