Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Is it Friday yet???

What a week, so far! My husband has a severely infected eye, so he's been home from work 1.5 days. My roommate wanted a day off so SHE was off work Monday. Neither of them quite understand this whole 'work from home' thing, so I've been VERY stressed. Then, yesterday, I heard that my stepdad had a serious car accident (He's okay, thank goodness!), It never rains when it can spit ice pellets!

The hubby went to work today and the eye looks as if it is healing well. The roommate may have a long term temp job in our town and she has a part time job interview tomorrow. My stepdad is sore and the car can be repaired. All in all, everything is okay.

Thankfully, EVERYONE is at work today. My only likely distraction is Cleo the cat's need to play with the laser pointer. She posted her new obsession in her blog yesterday.

My hands are in agony. I've spent two very long days at the computer and yesterday I could barely bend them. My husband has taken serious notice of these RSI issues and he says he's getting me something that will preserve them. I have an idea what he's talking about...

There's a product called an Air Panel, which is something he became familiar with at his job. The Air Panels are quite like a tablet Pc combined with a PDA. You can connect to your computer using wireless networking, and the Air Panel simulates your desktop. They're quite expensive and very hard to find, but hubby's old company is liquidating and may have some for sale for pennies on the dollar.

My booksfree order came in and I've barely had time to even LOOK at the books, darnit, but the roommate is halfway through the first of hers. I don't think there's anything good on TV tonight, so I may just curl up with a book. Ahh, what a luxury! Bitten by Kelley Armstrong is haunting me ;)

I've been reading the same book for a week and that frustrates me ;)

Must make a pot of iced tea and get back to work, but I will try to update my blog in a more timely manner.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>