Friday, February 04, 2005

TGIF and thanks, Angie!

Angie was sweet enough to get this template organized for my blog. Thanks sooo much to her and the talented creators of the template! This was one good thing in a nasty day!

I should have known the day wasn't going well when the first email I had was that my brother and sister-in-law's dog died and my SIL was hysterical. Believe it or not, the day went DOWNHILL from there! There were a couple of very bright spots. A friend did an unexpected sweet thing that made me cry, my husband came home from work on lunch to offer cuddles and I got a book in the mail that I hadn't been expecting.

My couch and a good booksfree book are looking like the order of the evening. I haven't actually relaxed for an evening in....god knows...weeks. I've either been on the phone, or panicking or helping Mark with feedback about his project, or discussing options for the future. We're definitely at a crossroads...all of us in this house. That can be pretty darn scary. Add that to all the other stresses....yeah I need a break ;) Maybe I can finish Irresistable Forces tonight!




4 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>