Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sometimes you just have to shake your head

Just some random thoughts...

How is it that 4 hours in an Er equals a bill of nearly 8000.00?? Thankfully, insurance has already paid this bill, but we're now awaiting the bills from the physician (who I didn't even SEE), the nurse practitioner, the lab assistants and the radiologist and MRI techs. My insurance co. said they expect at least 1500 more in these buills. Hopefully, they'll cover those too!

When did it become acceptible to call someone about a work matter at 2 am?? Yes, I kid you not...2 am! Mark is in NYC for a huggge meeting and someone from another of his jobs called him at 2 am on his cell phone for technical support. Oy!

If someone chooses not to get together with me when I'm living the next town over from them for three MONTHS, why am I then a snob for not deigning to get together with him when I kept suggesting ideas, meeting places, inviting him over, etc.???

How come high energy cats and children look so darn innocent when they're sleeping??

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>