Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm shrinking!

I've been working really hard on losing weight for the last 4 mos. Since then, I've lost...oh....approximately 25-30 pounds or so (Haven't weighed myself since Thanksgiving). Until yesterday that was mostly just a number.

Mark and I have a wedding to attend later this month and a dinner with his boss tomorrow night. Since we were only expecting to be here 6-8 wks. I only brought one pair of dress pants. I decided to try them on (as well as most of the clothes I brought out from VA) and lo and behold, NOTHING fits well. The pants? Are getting given away. They're a good 1.5 to 2 sizes too big and won't even stay up with a belt.

Ahhh progress!

I have like 3 shirts and 1 pair of pants that fit well but otherwise everything is too big :) YAY!

3 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>