Saturday, January 14, 2006

Its 4:50 am...why haven't I slept???

Read the rant to our upstairs neighbor.

It happened again! Thumping bass and loud music started at about 9 tonight. Then it went away....ahhh glorious silence.

I went to bed at about 1 and was jolted awake in a blind panic to hear people screaming and yelling, then that damn stereo started. I tried desperately to sleep for about 90 minutes, only to wake up totally panic stricken 3 or 4 times (I'm still shaking). I'm both an insomniac and have very bad panic attacks so to say I wasn't amused is an understatement.

I waited it out until almost 4 am. They were getting louder and louder so I finally called the police. Mark let three boys in blue in about an hour ago and there has been blessed silence since. The police asked Mark a few questions when he let them in but they didn't follow up with us which seems to me to be a good sign that nothing was disputed.

Of course I'm now wide eyed while Mark is snoring away :P Some people get all the luck!

1 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>