Thursday, January 12, 2006

Today's random thoughts

Apartment living is eviiiil! I'm plotting the torture and death of my loud upstairs neighbor....stay tuned for a rant.

Anticipation can be soooo sweet. I hope to have an update on this later today too. We'll see how everything shakes out.

The Chicago area libraries have a fantastic DVD rental service...wish we had this at home! We rented 4 movies for a week...two that Mark has been DYING to see.

Bra fittings are ever so necessary!

Computer programs that steal all but 2 mb of your hard disk space should be stopped....now!

Calling your husband an over the op pet name in front of his work mates can lead to looooots of fun threats and back and forth.

Line of the day (from hubby to to cat) "I love you, kitten. At least I don't get unexpected hickeys from you, just unexpected scratches."

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>