Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Hannukah and Merry Christmas!

I hope you have an absolutely fabulous holiday!

We have a WHITE Christmas! I'm so very excited :) This is the first white Christmas I've seen since childhood :) When Mark wakes up, he'll be quite excited too :)

We're having a low-key holiday. I've started the morning with my own Christmas present every day of some good friends and great chat. Later today Mark and I will do laundry and go out to dinner. I was a little sad yesterday when I was speaking to my family, but Mark's eldest son brought up a great point. He said that this was his first Christmas just he and his fiancee and they sort of liked it that way (They were hoping to come over here for Christmas as recently as last week but it didn't work out). That's a fabulous way to look at it :)

Oh...and we have news from overseas, not ONLY is my eldest step-son (David) getting married in April in VENICE (so romantic...he proposed to his fiancee in Paris!) but my younger step-son (Andrew) is most likely getting married in Nov. of next year (one day before my fifth wedding anniversary)! Good news abounds from Australia!

I hope you have an absolutely BRILLIANT holiday!

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>