Sunday, June 25, 2006

June TBR

Finished the June TBR earlier this week.

Title:Dead As a Doornail

Author:Charlaine Harris

Year published:2005

Why did you get this book? This was recommended to me by two or three people in the past, but when my book club read the first in the series, my interest solidified and I've read all the books in this series in the last month

Do you like the cover? Not particularly. Her covers are bright but they don't grab me.

Did you enjoy the book? Yes, I did. It was my favorite of the series so far! I really like the way she keeps adding to her world, and the shape-shifter/Were storyline grabbed me even more than the vampires have in past books.

Was the author new to you and would you read something by this author again? I'd certainly heard of her, but before this month, I hadn't read any of her books. I read the first five books in this series back to back.

Are you keeping it or passing it on? It has already been passed on.

2 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>