Monday, May 01, 2006

Poor ignored blog

Gosh, has it been almost two weeks since my last post?? Wow! There isn't any excuse except that life has been busy. My mind has been swimming learning 'control logic' (I hope to be a programmer when I grows up ;), doing other professional obligations, and then, of course, the day job.

And the TBR challenge.

And the fact that my book club picked THREE books to read for our next meeting. We meet this week. How many of the three books do I have read? Um...does a half book count?? Yikes!

I now have TWO married step-kids. Please join me in offering HUGGGE congrats to David and Erin, who tied the knot this last weekend in a Scottish castle (How romantic! Apparently the romance gene SKIPS a generation ;)

We dearly wanted to be there, but things just didn't work out. However, we're hoping to visit them in their home in London before the year is out. We haven't had a vacation since before we were married (not even a honeymoon) so if we can squeeze even 3-4 days away after Mark's huge project is done, it will be such a great break. Unfortunately, it will be all about the project for the next 8 weeks or so .

Really not much is going on here...no news to report beside what I've shared.

Hope May finds you all well!

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>