Friday, April 07, 2006

Doing the Ipod Shuffle!

I've shamelessly taken this from a few blogs...this is right up my alley!

Put your iTunes/iPod on shuffle.Say the following questions aloud, and press play.Use the song title as the answer to the question.NO CHEATING.

I have over 3000 songs on my Ipod and many are obscure so I'm betting this will be interesting!

1. How does the world see you? New Girl Now by Honeymoon Suite. Wow, this one is right on the mark :) There have been tons of changes in my life recently, most notably, a 20 pound weight loss in the last 6 mos.

2. Will I have a happy life? Modern Love by David Bowie. Okay :) This works :)

3. What do my friends think of me? Never Tear Us Apart by INXS. So true....so true, especially since I've reconnected with a couple of old friends recently (HI CRIS)

4. Do people secretly lust after me? You're Not The Only One by John Wetton. Hmm...

5. How can I make myself happy? Forgiven Not Forgotten by the Corrs. Another one that is right on the mark. I've learned a lot about grace and letting things go this year.

6. What should I do with my life? Kiss and Tell by Bryan Ferry. Ack, my husband reads this blog! I am not a flirt...I am NOT a flirt...I am....oh I'm not convincing ANYONE, am I??

7. Will I ever have children? Not Tonight by The New Cars. Hmm...okkkkkay ;)

8. What is some good advice for me? Reach Out (Never Say No) by GTR. Good older song...and the theme works for me :)

9. How will I be remembered? Days Like These by Asia. Cool :) "Days like these I feel like I can change the world." Works for me!!!

10. What’s my signature dancing song? Notorious by Duran Duran. Yeah...I can go for that ;)

11. What’s my current theme song? Shakin' With The Passion by Patrick Moraz. Um...actually this is better served as signature dancing song! This is another very rare and obscrube song, even among a bunch of other rare and obscure songs.

12. What do others think is my current theme song? The Story In Your Eyes by the Moody Blues. This was once my theme song, so that works!

13. What shall they play at my funeral? Read 'Em And Weep by Meat Loaf. LOL! Okay...

14. What type of men do I like? Run Like Hell by Pink Floyd Tribute band. LOL...with a few notable exceptions (hubby excepted, of course!), this totally works. And it is a great tribute too. This one is sung by Jason Scheff, the lead singer for Chicago.

15. How’s my love life? Heaven by Los Lonley Boys. Heh heh depends on the day ;)


I'm quite surprised that not more of the modern songs on my Ipod showed up. Contrary to popular belief, I do have songs from this century on board.

This was pretty fun and a nice break from the stresses of the week.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>