Thursday, August 25, 2005

Landlord's Minions

An open letter to BOTH the landlord and his minions

Dear Sirs,
First, Mr Landlord. Please do NOT show up at my house at 9:30 in the evening without calling first. Yes, it so happens that we were awake, but it is the height of rudeness to show up that late without so much as a phone call.

And then, when you arrive, please don't ring the doorbell twenty times in twenty seconds. This is a THREE story townhome and since it IS late evening, did you consider that we might actually be upstairs and it will take us more than twenty seconds to get down the stairs.

When my husband arrives downstairs, please don't be so rude as to not even say hello, but to talk to your friend in a foreign language nod and walk off. You're telling me you couldn't have inspected your minions' work on the EXTERIOR of the door without ringing our bell. What was the point of my husband standing there listening to you and your friend chatting for ten minutes?

And please pass something very important on to your minions. If they ask to use my bathroom, I expect a few things. First, close the damn door. Do they not have an ounce of common sense?? I almost accidentally saw a minion doing his business because he was arrogant enough, stupid enough, or unconcerned enough to leave my bathroom door open.

Second, put the seat down. Disgusting!

Third, If you don't have good aim, clean up for yourself! Seeing a lake on my bathroom floor did NOT make me happy!

Fourth, WASH YOUR HANDS!

Yes folks, the disinfectants got a workout yesterday!

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>