Monday, May 14, 2007

Lovesac incoming!!!

My new Lovesac will be here any day now! A Lovesac (is a little old place where... Whoooops! '80s moment there!) Anyway, A Lovesac is a bean bag type chair filled with durafoam. It is quite comfy and you can sink right into it. It is going to go into my sanctuary.

Yes, I FINALLY have a sanctuary! Since I work in the living room, I don't really have any quiet place to go. Some days I need to decompress into a quiet place where I can be alone. We're making our spare bedroom into my special place, since Mark has the downstairs rec room as his office.

Here's a pic of a Lovesac. We got "the big one", which is one size up and can double as a single bed.
http://www.shawndnelson.com/rebelShawn/images/rebel/Joe.JPG

The Lovesac, some bookshelves and a boom box will take up the room, which has been a storage/junk/spare room since we moved in. I'm so thrilled to have "my" space :)

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>