Friday, December 29, 2006

Resolutions

The last week of the year is often a time of reflection for me. My resultions last year were to continue to lose weight and to expose myself to more classics of fiction and movies.

I didn't do very well on the second one, but I succeeded with the first resolution.

I've lost another 20 pounds this year, almost 75 pounds lost overall. I'm thrilled by my contiuing weight loss and hope to continue to lose in '07. My goal weight (a dream for more than fifteen years) is almost within my grasp. I have another 30 pounds to lose and I'll be there. It is possible for me and I'm thrilled to be moving down in weight after so many years of staying steady/gaining.

So, my resultions and goals for '07 are...
To lose another 15+ pounds in the next 12 months.
To take time doing what gives me my biggest joy every day.
To read more classic books and to watch more classic movies.
To continue to be there for my friends and to make a difference. Yes, this is directed toward *you* A.B. Where's my email .
To love wholly, to live fully, to give my heart to my work, to laugh heartily every single day.
To enjoy the small daily miracles of life.

That sounds like a pretty good list to me!

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>