Monday, July 31, 2006

July TBR challenge complete

Title: Hide In Plain Sight

Author: Michele Albert

Year published: 2006

Why did you get this book? It grabbed my attention at the library.

Do you like the cover? It was very eye catching.

Did you enjoy the book? I did. I was in the mood for this sort of romantic suspense. I love romantic thrillers that have a DaVinci Code feel and this reminded me favorably of Rachel Lee's Crimson Code.

Was the author new to you and would you read something by this author again?
Apparently this is third in a series...oops! So I'll be reading the others
Are you keeping it or passing it on? It is going back to the library but I'll get a copy of my own.

I'll try to add some more details later :)

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>