Saturday, July 01, 2006

The family comedy show!

Due to the wonders of the Internet, my DH and I currently chatting with my step-son (in London), my mother-in-law and my brother-in-law (In Australia) at the same time. This conference has been going on maybe fifteen minutes and we've been roaring with laughter at least ten of those minutes. It is great fun :)

I love this program we use to chat...it is called Skype and is really wonderful :) Mark speaks with both his sons every Saturday. One is in Australia and one is in England and of course, we're in America. For calls over the Internet it is totally free, and when you call from the Internet to people who have land line or mobile phones, the price is a fraction of a cent per minute.

What a fab way to start the weekend :)

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>